Scuba Venture’s repair department is ready to service your gear!
Scuba Venture recommends that you have all of you scuba equipment serviced at least once a year. For minimal down-time, the best time to have your gear serviced is in the winter.
Our certified repair technicians service all of the brands we offer, and we service all brands of regulators. We provide a one-year warranty on labor, and a one-year warranty on any parts we replace. Turnaround time is typically two-weeks; however, we do offer rush service for an additional price.
Equipment Servicing Prices
- 3 stage regulator set overhaul $65.00 plus parts
- 2 stage regulator overhaul $45.00 plus parts
- 2 stage poseidon regulator overhaul $75.00 plus parts
- 1 Poseidon octopus regulator overhaul $35.00 plus parts
- Buoyancy compensator (BCD) service $20.00 plus parts
- Computer service with pressure test $10.00 plus parts
- Spear gun service $55.00 plus parts
- Watch battery replacement $10.00 plus parts
- Drysuit latex neck & wrist seals $30.00/hr. plus seals
- Visual Inspections (VIP) with neck check and fill $15.95
- Hydrostatic testing $27.95
- Hydrostatic testing with VIP $34.95
Major Brands Serviced
- Aqualung/U.S. Divers
- Cressi Sub
- Mares/Dacor Post 2000
- Ocean Reef
- Si Tech