Vacations and Dive Trips with ScubaVenture
Throughout the year Scuba Venture hosts fun and exciting diving vacations and trips for you and your family. You can relax and enjoy the Caribbean, or go diving in exotic locations. You travel with a certified Scuba Venture Divemaster or Instructor who is knowledgeable about your destination and will help you have a enjoyable experience. And you can also go diving locally on one of our North Atlantic Dive Boat Trips.
April 21 to 28, 2018
- 7 night stay at CoCo View Resort in over water Cabanas or OV rooms
- Welcome cocktail
- Airport transfers
- All meals
- 2 boat trips daily (up to 4 dives)
- Unlimited shore dives
- Unlimited night dives & night dives
- Tanks & weights
- FREE Kayak use
- Hotel taxes (19%)
- WiFi available
- SV embroidered shirt
- Travel to airport
- R/T airfare (can be arranged)
- Alcoholic beverages,
- Tips for dive guides & staff
- Departure Tax
Diver/Cabana: $ 1825.00 per person double occupancy
Non-Diver/Cabana: $1685.00 per person double occupancy
**Single occupancy add $500.00
$500 deposit needed by Jan. 15, 2018, limited spaces available!
Exuma Cays of Central Bahamas, Blackbeard’s Dive/Sail Live Aboard
July 14-20, 2018
- Air-conditioned accommodations aboard Blackbeard’s Morning Star, or sister ship and identical twin Sea Explorer, departing from Nassua.
- All Meals, snacks, and beverages including beer on tap, wine and rum punch.
- Up to 19 incredible dives including: reefs, walls, swift drift dives including the infamous “Washing Machine”, blue holes, night and shark dives. Dives are 15′ and deeper so there is something for every skill level. There is no set itinerary as there are over 250 moored dive sites that you can only reach on a live aboard. The captain and crew will take you wherever the weather and conditions are best to create a diving adventure of a lifetime.
- Tanks and Weights (Nitrox is not available on this trip)
- A visit to Allen’s Cay to feed the Iguanas
- Marine Park Fees and Taxes and Fees
- Ground Transportation to and from the airport in Nassau
- Airfare to and from Nassau Bahamas (airfare will be made available when rates are available)
- Ground Transportation to and from your local Airport
- Hotel stays prior to or post boarding
- Gratuity for dive staff and crew
- Departure Tax
- Personal Scuba gear (mask, snorkel, fins, bcd, regulator, dive computer/SPG, etc.)
- $1150 per person, this is the most economical diving every. You have twice the fun for 1/2 the price.
- $300 deposit is due before Jan 10, 2018, availability is limited so don’t wait.
- $850 remaining balance due before April 10, 2018.