Vacations and Dive Trips with ScubaVenture
Throughout the year Scuba Venture hosts fun and exciting diving vacations and trips for you and your family. You can relax and enjoy the Caribbean, or go diving in exotic locations. You travel with a certified Scuba Venture Divemaster or Instructor who is knowledgeable about your destination and will help you have a enjoyable experience. And you can also go diving locally on one of our North Atlantic Dive Boat Trips.
Exuma Cays of Central Bahamas, Blackbeard’s Dive/Sail Live Aboard
July 14-20, 2018
- Air-conditioned accommodations aboard Blackbeard’s Morning Star, or sister ship and identical twin Sea Explorer, departing from Nassua.
- All Meals, snacks, and beverages including beer on tap, wine and rum punch.
- Up to 19 incredible dives including: reefs, walls, swift drift dives including the infamous “Washing Machine”, blue holes, night and shark dives. Dives are 15′ and deeper so there is something for every skill level. There is no set itinerary as there are over 250 moored dive sites that you can only reach on a live aboard. The captain and crew will take you wherever the weather and conditions are best to create a diving adventure of a lifetime.
- Tanks and Weights (Nitrox is not available on this trip)
- A visit to Allen’s Cay to feed the Iguanas
- Marine Park Fees and Taxes and Fees
- Ground Transportation to and from the airport in Nassau
- Airfare to and from Nassau Bahamas (airfare will be made available when rates are available)
- Ground Transportation to and from your local Airport
- Hotel stays prior to or post boarding
- Gratuity for dive staff and crew
- Departure Tax
- Personal Scuba gear (mask, snorkel, fins, bcd, regulator, dive computer/SPG, etc.)
- $1150 per person, this is the most economical diving every. You have twice the fun for 1/2 the price.
- $300 deposit is due before Jan 10, 2018, availability is limited so don’t wait.
- $850 remaining balance due before April 10, 2018.
November 1 to November 13, 2018
Waidroka Bay Resort: 5 nights accommodations with airport transfers, three meals a day, two days of 3 tank boat diving, one day of two tank shark dive with an extra 1 tank afternoon dive for a total of 9 dives, continuing transfer to Volivoli Beach Resort: 5 nights accommodations, return airport transfers, all meals, 3 days of two tank boat diving, one day of three tank boat diving, unlimited shore diving beginning on arrival day for a total of 9 boat dives, all taxes and service charges, and a SV Fiji shirt.
R/T air to LA and then on to extra tours and activities or extra diving, Shark dive ($240), R/T Airfare from LA to Fiji, transportation to/from airport, and departure Tax
Cost: $3195.00 Diver OF Bure Waidroka/deluxe OV Volivoli
$2945.00 Diver Panoramic room Waidroka/standard OV Volivoli
***Dive Club Discounts available
**Non-diver prices available
Airfare from LA to Fiji will be added when rates are available.
A non-refundable deposit of $600.00 must accompany your reservation.
August 10 to 17, 2019
R/T transfers, 8 days-7 nights accommodations at Divi Flamingo Resort in deluxe rooms, welcome cocktail, breakfast daily, 11 boat dives, (first day-1 tank, 5 days of 2 tank morning dives), unlimited shore diving, wgts & tanks, all taxes, free SV Bonaire t-shirt
Direct R/T air from Allentown to Bonaire (will be available and added in September), lunch (7 days for $165) and dinner (7 days $253), All inclusive with alcohol $600, tips for dive staff, special of 5 afternoon dives for $70, marine park fees $25, unlimited nitrox for week $110
Cost: $1195.00 diver dbl
$1725.00 diver single
deduct $300 for non-diver
A non-refundable deposit of $500.00 must accompany your reservation.