2014 Scuba Venture
Dive Boat Trip Schedule
Each year Scuba Venture hosts a number of exciting dive boat trips.
You can visit a shipwreck, dive for lobster, practice underwater photography, or go spearfishing.
|Dates:||Boat Departs:||Dive Boat:||Boat Slip Location:||Shipwreck:||Pony Bottle
|June 21||7:00 AM||Gypsy Blood||Pt. Pleasant, NJ||
|Advisable||$100||Blue Water Divers|
|July 13||7:00 AM||Gypsy Blood||Pt. Pleasant, NJ||
MRTRC/Four of Clubs tugs
|July 27||6:00 AM||Gypsy Blood||Pt. Pleasant, NJ||TBD||Advisable||$100||Blue Water Divers|
|Aug. 10||7:00 AM||John Jack||Pt. Pleasant, NJ||
|Sep. 21||7:00 AM||John Jack||Pt. Pleasant, NJ||Stolt Dagali 120'||Advisable||$100||Kane|
|Oct. 4||6:00 AM||John Jack||Pt. Pleasant, NJ||Great Isaac 90'||Advisable||$120||Kane|
|Oct. 11||7:30 AM||Nina Kaye||Kent Narrows, MD||Oyster||No||$65||Galambos|
|Nov. 22||7:30 AM||Nina Kaye||Kent Narrows, MD||Oyster||No||$65||Galambos|
|Dec. 13||7:30 AM||Nina Kaye||Kent Narrows, MD||Oyster||No||$65||Galambos|
- Bring lunch, dry clothes, a warm jacket, sun screen and sun glasses.
- A deposit of 1/2 the price is required for registration.
- Cancellation with refund prior to 30 days out or if a replacement is found.
- Pre-dive meetings will be held the Weds. before the ocean dive date at 7:00 PM
- It is recommended that you arrive at the dive boat dock at least one half hour
before the dive boat departs.
- Some dive boats require that you dive with a pony bottle (contingency air supply).
- Scuba Venture recommends that, for ocean boat dives, you always dive with a pony bottle.
- A 7mm wetsuit or drysuit, with hood and gloves are also recommended.
- The dive boat captain has the right to change the diving destinations or cancel the trip
based on weather conditions.
- An Advanced Scuba Certification level is recommended, and Wreck Diver Certification
is required for wreck penetration.
- The minimum age is 15, or 12 when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Transportation and appropriate diving equipment not include in price.
- Signing a standard scuba diving waiver is required.
Emergency Medical Contact Form
Ocean Dive Procedures
Scuba Equipment Checklist
Oyster Dive Data Form and Liability Waiver
Oyster Driving Directions
Click here for links to dive boat websites.
Click here for New Jersey marine weather forecasts
Click here for a handy scuba equipment checklist.
Click here to return to our diving vacations page.
Please call us at 610-678-2688 or e-mail us for additional details.
Cash, and local checks (with photographic I. D.)